The version is published with namespace
- WOML-5: Moved AbstractMeteorologicalSymbolType, FontSymbolType and GraphicSymbolType to deprecated.xsd. Introduced non-abstract MeteorologicalSymbolType and renamed the "knownSymbol" property to more describing "definitionReference".
- WOML-3: Added several pressure-related objects: LowPressureCenter, HighPressureCenter, PolarLow, Cyclone, Anticyclone, Mesocyclone, Antimesocyclone, Mesolow, PolarCyclone, TropicalCyclone and Ridge. Moved Trough and UpperTrough from swo-front.xsd to swo-pressure.xsd
- WOML-2: Added objects for warm and cold advection.
- WOML-8: Renamed Jet to JetStream. Defined an array structure for jet max winds by control curve section.
- Added new object types for Storm and ConvectiveStorm
- renamed CloudAreaProperty to cloudAreaProperty
Documentation for all the types and elements defined in this schema, as well as GML 3.1.1 and Dublin Core Simple schemas, see http://xml.fmi.fi/namespace/woml/swo/2010/11/15/
The XML Schema files for this version are available at http://xml.fmi.fi/schema/woml/swo/2010/11/15/:
The Java binding library generated with Apache XMLBeans is available for the interested upon request.