(A) Manuscript on field campaigns and WG3 questionnaire
(B) Deliverables status
(C) Dissemination questionnaire lead by Katalin
(D) Dissemination workshop led by Ghislain
Discussion on and preparation the field campaign related manuscript
|(A)||WG1&2||Discussion on field campaign related manuscript (Skype with Nacho)|
Status of deliverables:
• D6 Review report on snow data assimilation techniques and the use of snow observations in NWP, hydrology and climate models.
• D7 Recommendations on how to get and use conventional snow observations from national networks for data assimilation and model validation.
• D8 Recommendations about sustainable ways to create snow products for users by combining remote-sensing and conventional snow observations with modelling results.
• D9 Report on spatial and temporal representativeness errors of snow measurements for DA in NWP and hydrological models.
• D10 Peer-reviewed publications on advanced DA techniques for NWP and hydrological models.
• D12 Two topical workshops for addressing the different focuses of the Action
• D13 Training school on snow measurements and DA.
• D14 Each of the three working groups will produce a review paper by the end of the Action.
• D15 Final workshop to summarise, promote and disseminate achievements of the Action, and involving users and stake holders.
|(B)||WG3||PdR: New BUFR code for real time SWE reporting approved by WMO IPET-CM. Available in November.|
|(B)||WG3||Report from Pre-WG3-meeting at ISWG workshop in Lisbon|
|Report from Polar2018 conference|